I took my girlfriend here for the weekend and it was a very nice hotel. It is expensive and not worth the price, but it is still nice. The rooms are modern and very clean. The front desk people were very friendly. The beds are very comfortable. Bright colors throughout the hotel. It's just not worth 150.00 dollars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott Bloomington, IN is ideally located just off of I-69 (SR 37), close to Indiana University and downtown Bloomington. Fairfield Inn & Suites is minutes from Cook Medical, Baxter, General Electric, Rogers Group, IU Health, Otis Elevator, and Monroe Hospital. General Motors, NSWC Crane Naval Base and Boston Scientific are also located nearby. The hotel is close to a number of events including IU Football, IU Basketball, Little 500, Lotus Festival and Hilly Hundred. Enjoy shopping nearby and restaurants within walking distance. Fairfield Inn & Suites Bloomington offers a complimentary hot breakfast daily, complimentary wireless internet, a heated indoor pool, and 24-hour fitness center. We invite you to come experience this wonderful hotel for yourself! At the Fairfield Inn & Suites Bloomington, you're our #1 priority. We promise you'll be satisfied, or we'll make it right. That's our commitment to you. Ask us about The Fairfield 100% Guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Bloomington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Bloomington Hotel Bloomington
- Fairfield Bloomington
- Bloomington Fairfield Inn