Comfort Inn Bloomington(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
$84
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$137
$117
HIExpress.com
$128
$116
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

SpringHill Suites Bloomington(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
$110
Free cancellation until 08/04
Book now, pay at stay
$125
CandlewoodSuites
Hampton Inn Bloomington(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
$130
$119
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

Free cancellation until 08/03
$119
Century Suites Hotel(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
$113
All reviewssleep numberfront deskdrink ticketsburger theoryhotel restaurantoutdoor poolroom was cleanin townbreakfast buffetstayed for two nightshousekeeping staffindiana universitywould stay againa wonderful stayup to datevery nice hotelfirst floor
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

The room was well appointed, the staff was pleasant. They offer drink coupons and the breakfast has an attentive server. The breakfast wasn't quite what I expected from holiday inn yet was sufficient.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Jeremy B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Jackie, We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us while you were in Bloomington. We hope that we can take care of you again the time that you are in town.

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

Went down for breakfast @6 am was told they don't start serving until 6:30 OK I said that's fine I'll be back. Arrive @ 6:30 no eggs yet no potatoes yet. No butter out. Toaster bearly works. And the pastries not only were they frozen. They were old and I'm going say starting to mold. Absolutely nasty. Also my points were NOT added to my IHG account.
The stand of towels by the pool, handy. Scratchy and small but handy.
The coffee in the room. Interesting. Not enough. 2 Pods isn't enough. $186.00 for 1 night. Sooo, not a good deal.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Jeremy B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2018

Dana,

Thank you for your candid review of the hotel. I would like to apologize and let you know how appreciative I am of your comments. This gives me the opportunity to review with my staff the issues and ensure that they are corrected. I would like to look into why you did not receive your IHG Reward points though. If you have the opportunity, please call me so we can discuss this. Once again, I appreciate the feedback and your time in sharing your thoughts regarding the stay.

Reviewed May 7, 2018

My wife and I were waiting for a shuttle to the airport. We entered into the dining room. We were informed that the dining room was open for a special event and not for general service. The server, Jennifer went out of her way to provide us with something to drink and eat. She is a wonderful person who represent the best in service to the public. I will return the again to this Holiday Inn.

Gary and Cacilie Buckingham

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Conner M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2018

Gary and Cacilie,
We are so glad that you had a great dinner and really appreciate the positive comments about Jennifer.

We look forward to you coming back and visiting us again in the near future!

Reviewed April 29, 2018

Fantastic service from Mr. Crawford and Jennifer. I travel a lot and this is the best service I've had all year. Really enjoyed our trip to Bloomington, Indiana. Next time we visit, we will come back here for sure.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business

We are so glad to hear about your wonderful service from our staff!

We look forward to you coming back very soon.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Thank you Jennifer in the restaurant for taking care of our boys at breakfast. The cleaning staff also went above and beyond - organizing an impromptu Easter Egg Hunt for our toddlers, hiding Easter egg candies around the hallway for them to find.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Conner M, Manager at Holiday Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Hello Hillary!

We wanted to thank you for coming online and sharing your Holiday Inn Bloomington experience with others! Connecting with our guests is important to our mission, and we are glad you had a pleasant experience with Jennifer. We hope we are able to see you again in the future!

Have a wonderful day,