“Good eats”

Ranked #36 of 368 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I never get a bad steak here, i get my steak well done which is hard to cook and still be tender but it is here.Service is good.Its a little loud, you can`t talk without yelling.Love the rolls.Will come back.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Across the street from the Towneplace and draws big crowds. Food is typical steak house franchise fair. Peanuts on the table in case that is a problem. Food is good and prices reasonable.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Service and atmosphere is always great..food hot and tasty. My husband and I both ordered the rib eye and they were cooked to both our specifications..very delicious!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

They always have great food and awesome help I love the drinks as well! I LOVE THE Bread and the butter! wonderful

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I have to admit, we have never eaten in the restaurant, but the bar is the perfect spot for lunch or dinner. The menu offers lots of salads and fresh vegetables as sides. The bartender is always spot on. They are happy to customize their entrees to meet your needs as almost everything is prepared in the kitchen on the spot. My favorite is their mixed green salad with grilled salmon. Excellent.