“Good food, Great service!”

GRAZIE! Italian Eatery
Reserve with OpenTable
GRAZIE! Italian Eatery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 361 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Walnut
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We recently went with my mother, two grown daughters, a friend from her sorority, and her mom. We had a wonderful time and good food. BTW, we are very Italian. We had the caprese salad (tomatos, mozzerella, basil) and bruschetta for starters. The salad was amazing. The bruschetta was ok, but nothing special. Two of us had the eggplant parmigiana and it was cooked perfectly. They loved it so much, they insisted we all taste it. One had the salmon on asparagus - huge serving, cooked perfectly as well. The gnocchi was just ok, vodka sauce nothing special, we would say pass on that. The chicken parm was great too, and the shrimp Alfredo was good. They seated us in the back room, quiet and warm. Our server checked back often, refilling water without even having to ask. We enjoyed it!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Looking for a convenient brunch place. Go to the Tudor Room in the Union on campus. Grazie! is a disaster from start to finish. The food is overpriced and average. The wait staff is lazy and they refuse to go the extra mile to make the customer happy. Asking for something different than what is offered on the menu will get you an immediate "No, we can't do that." Check your bill twice as they often over charge on large parties. This has happened to us so often that we do not patronize Grazie! any longer.

1  Thank Snotnosepunk
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stopped in Sunday night with my wife and grad student daughter. Food was very good. Spinach salad with salmon was top-notch. Spaghetti dishes were great as well. The decor - so plain, almost like sitting in a cafeteria. Staff is very attentive and helpful.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Worst "Italian" food I've had. Are you serious that you're passing off this kind of food as Italian? I should have known better when it only took them 5 minutes to bring out our entrees. Seriously? I could have stayed home and had Chef Boyardee and saved a bunch of money. Get your act together!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

My mother and I stopped in here while we were in Bloomington visiting IU and we were pleasantly surprised. Our server was professional and friendly and our sandwiches were ready before we even finished our salad. My meatball sandwich was absolutely delicious and my mother said her Italian Beef sandwich was great. Our meals counted as a lunch special, so we both got a Chop Chop salad for 1 extra each. We were so stuffed, we didn't even get dessert. As far as atmosphere, it was nice. They have music playing and pictures of Italy.