“Seafood Delight”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed December 21, 2013

We had a wonderful experience with delicious food, as always. We had an excellent server, named Jay, who helped make our night relaxing. I love seafood, so I ordered the Ultimate Feast (Maine lobster tail, steamed North American snow crab legs, garlic shrimp scampi and Walt's Favorite Shrimp). I also enjoy their homemade Bleu Cheese Dressing and Cheddar Bay Biscuits. Red Lobster is one of my favorite places to go, and is well worth the expense!

Reviewed December 6, 2013

honestly i loved every second in this restaurant.our server was excellant,friendly,helpful describing the specials etc.what a great selection of starters and main courses.i love seafood and was in heaven!!!!!.we ordered starters which were large portions,plus there was cheese/garlicscones.then the main meals arrived wow it was awsome ate everything was so full had to box some of my meal to take home lol lol.friendly atmosphere,decor was like the maine,vermont area.music was just right.tables and seating just perfectly laid out.our total bill was $105 including tip/tax.i did not grudge a single dime!!!!.would come here every night if i could.highly reccomend this restuarant to everyone.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We eat here often and it is always good. Service is good, food is always good.
The building is clean and neat.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I love seafood and Red Lobster consistently delivers a quality crab leg dinner. They are NEVER overcooked and always salted to perfection. And I never have to use butter to dip the crab meat. Occasionally the service could be better (which is why I didn't give it a full 5 stars).

Reviewed October 1, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants in town now. I love fish, and had been lamenting that we don't have any "true" seafood (i.e., fresh) restaurants in town, but for what it is they do it very well. The interior is clean and pleasant. The service is very, very good. There is a waiter there named Assar who could work at a white tablecloth restaurant in New York City. He's exceptional.

Red Lobster has also made strides with their menu. My favorite offering is their Tilapia cooked in parchment paper. It is baked over wild rice with white wine, asparagus, artichokes, grape tomatoes and lemon. It is absolutely delicious. It's better than your average chain-restaurant meal, and very healthy. Their cheddar bay biscuits are always fresh and warm. The ceasar salad is very good, even if over-dressed (I get the dressing on the side now). They have a modest, but adequate selection of beer and wines.

Price-wise, I think some entrees are somewhat over-priced by $2-$4, but I just try to avoid those items. In my humble opinion, there is little reason why *any* fish entree (excluding shellfish) should be priced over $16 at Red Lobster. I know how much I pay for fresh salmon and tilapia, and I don't get the bulk discount these guys do. Prices notwithstanding, the food is done well here, and the service is great!

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!