Comfort Inn Bloomington
Cascades Inn(Bloomington)
Quality Inn(Bloomington)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanthe holiday innthe breakfast areayogurtquiet hotelchoice hotelssliding doorin townshort drivethis past weekendexercise roomwould stay here againgreat place to staymy daughternice breakfastnice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Awesome staff thats all i can say. My husband and I came down to see our son who attends IU and we stayed at the Comfort Inn. Location was great. We had a King room but our son wanted to stay with us and Amanda offered us a room with two Queens at no extra charge. The two queens were very comfortable. We then asked if we could watch the game in the dining area and she said not a problem. She even carried a conversation with and offered to make popcorn while we watched the game. She went above and beyond to make our stay a great experience. The rest of the staff was friendly too I apologize not having all their names, but awesom team managemnt must be doing their job successfully.

• Stayed: November 2013
marilyn1714, Owner at Comfort Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Thank you for choosing our hotel when in town to visit your son. We were very pleased to read how much you enjoyed the accommodations and the customer service that you received from Amanda and the other staff members.
We hope to be your hotel of choice when you come back to Bloomington to spend time with your son.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

This hotel has one of the most amazing staffs I've seen in a long time at a hotel. I'd like to commend the manager, Mike, on a well run operation. The front desk clerks were friendly, the rooms were clean, and the breakfast bar never ran out of food. I didn't get everyone's name, but I'd like to extend a special thanks to Teresa, Tracey, the young lady taking care of the breakfast, and the young man taking care of the rooms. They all made our stay there enjoyable, and we invite anyone visiting Bloomington IN to stay at the Comfort Inn.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
marilyn1714, Owner at Comfort Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Our guest feedback is so very important to us, and all reviews are discussed amongst the staff. Everyone was pleased to see your comments, and we thank you for sharing your experience with others. We look forward to being your hotel of choice in the Bloomington area.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

First, I want to know your refund policy? I couldn't find it in ur website.
Yesterday, I checked in around 1 PM, I had an emergency a couple of hours after checking in, so I checked out at 3:45 PM or so. I asked them for any refund but they refused. They charged me $267 for a couple of hours!!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

As we are located in a University town, home football games generate a large demand for hotel rooms. On these special event weekends. we have a 72 hour cancel policy. As the hotel staff was not made aware of the emergency during your departure, they were not given the opportunity to assist you in the best way possible. Please contact our General Manager, Michael Gebhardt,, to discuss further.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Came to Bloomington to visit some friends and go check out some local winery's. I do have to say Bloomington is a nice area to visit. We were actually planning on staying at the Holiday Inn which we thought we were at the Holiday Inn and Amanda at the front desk smiled and said no that we are at the Comfort Inn but she would love to have us stay. So we asked if we could check out a room and she was absolutely more than willing to show us. The rooms were nice, clean, fridge, etc. We asked if she knew of any good restraunts in the area and she laughed because I guess she is new to the state and she said hang on let me ask my new friend google. And she googled a list of places to eat and directions for them. Thankyou for your sense of humor and hospitality Amanda. See you all again soon

Room Tip: The Third floor was nice and there is an elevator for convience
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
marilyn1714, Owner at Comfort Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2013

We are very fortunate to have Amanda on our staff, as she strives each and everyday to exceed our guest's expectations, we thank you very much for sharing your recent experience at our Comfort Inn with others. We hope that you will stay with us again when you travel to the Bloomington area.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

This is my second visit here in bloomington and my experience has been great Amanda at the front desk was extremely welcoming and friendly. She was professional but still held conversations and had a great sense of humor.most other hotel employees just check you in not showing any care about your day. I will defiantly stay here again because of the great staff

• Stayed: November 2013
marilyn1714, Owner at Comfort Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

We strive each and every day to exceed our guest's expectations, it was very rewarding to read that we did just that during your recent stay with us. Your comments were appreciated by the entire staff, in particular by Amanda, we thank you for sharing your experience at our Comfort Inn with others.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon.