“Staff”

GreenLeadersBronze level
O'Fallon, Illinois
“Staff”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This hotel has one of the most amazing staffs I've seen in a long time at a hotel. I'd like to commend the manager, Mike, on a well run operation. The front desk clerks were friendly, the rooms were clean, and the breakfast bar never ran out of food. I didn't get everyone's name, but I'd like to extend a special thanks to Teresa, Tracey, the young lady taking care of the breakfast, and the young man taking care of the rooms. They all made our stay there enjoyable, and we invite anyone visiting Bloomington IN to stay at the Comfort Inn.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
marilyn1714, Owner at Comfort Inn Bloomington, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Our guest feedback is so very important to us, and all reviews are discussed amongst the staff. Everyone was pleased to see your comments, and we thank you for sharing your experience with others. We look forward to being your hotel of choice in the Bloomington area.

Owner/Revenue Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed November 9, 2013

First, I want to know your refund policy? I couldn't find it in ur website.
Yesterday, I checked in around 1 PM, I had an emergency a couple of hours after checking in, so I checked out at 3:45 PM or so. I asked them for any refund but they refused. They charged me $267 for a couple of hours!!

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
marilyn1714, Owner at Comfort Inn Bloomington, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
As we are located in a University town, home football games generate a large demand for hotel rooms. On these special event weekends. we have a 72 hour cancel policy. As the hotel staff was not made aware of the emergency during your departure, they were not given the opportunity to assist you in the best way possible. Please contact our General Manager, Michael Gebhardt,, to discuss further.

knoxville
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Came to Bloomington to visit some friends and go check out some local winery's. I do have to say Bloomington is a nice area to visit. We were actually planning on staying at the Holiday Inn which we thought we were at the Holiday Inn and Amanda at the front desk smiled and said no that we are at the Comfort Inn but she would love to have us stay. So we asked if we could check out a room and she was absolutely more than willing to show us. The rooms were nice, clean, fridge, etc. We asked if she knew of any good restraunts in the area and she laughed because I guess she is new to the state and she said hang on let me ask my new friend google. And she googled a list of places to eat and directions for them. Thankyou for your sense of humor and hospitality Amanda. See you all again soon

Room Tip: The Third floor was nice and there is an elevator for convience
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
marilyn1714, Owner at Comfort Inn Bloomington, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
We are very fortunate to have Amanda on our staff, as she strives each and everyday to exceed our guest's expectations, we thank you very much for sharing your recent experience at our Comfort Inn with others. We hope that you will stay with us again when you travel to the Bloomington area.

Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This is my second visit here in bloomington and my experience has been great Amanda at the front desk was extremely welcoming and friendly. She was professional but still held conversations and had a great sense of humor.most other hotel employees just check you in not showing any care about your day. I will defiantly stay here again because of the great staff

• Stayed November 2013
marilyn1714, Owner at Comfort Inn Bloomington, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
We strive each and every day to exceed our guest's expectations, it was very rewarding to read that we did just that during your recent stay with us. Your comments were appreciated by the entire staff, in particular by Amanda, we thank you for sharing your experience at our Comfort Inn with others.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Its nice to find a pet friendly hotel that is clean and odor free.
Staff was very helpful, a later check out time was no problem at all.
Also nice to have a work out room with equipment that actually works.
Area was very safe.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
marilyn1714, Owner at Comfort Inn Bloomington, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
We were very pleased to see that our Pet Friendly rooms suited your needs perfectly. Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel with others.
We hope to continue to be your hotel of choice in the Bloomington area.

Waltham, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I was planning a visit to my daughter in Bloomington IN and have never been to that area. I wanted to stay close to her home and picked the Comfort Inn. It turned out to be a great choice. I had been driving for 16 hours and was happy to finally get to my hotel at 9:30PM. Amanda at the front desk was wonderful. She was upbeat, friendly, professional and efficient. This hotel is safe, clean and my accommodations were excellent and the mattress was superb. The next morning I met Michael, the GM, who made me feel welcome and treated me as if I were family. He could not have been a greater host. My overall experience there was extremely positive and I will surely stay there again when in the Bloomington, IN area. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to or through Bloomington, IN.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so very much for taking the time to post your comments after your recent stay with us, as our guest feedback is very important to us. We strive to exceed our guest's expectations, we were pleased to see that we did just that. We appreciate that you chose our hotel when visiting Bloomington for the first time, we hope to always be your hotel of choice in the area.

Blue Earth, Minnesota
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Tracey at the front desk was wonderful! Very friendly and informative. Highly recommend biscuits and gravy for breakfast.
Handy location to IU. Clean room. Good water pressure in shower. I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013
The entire staff, in particular Tracey, were very pleased to read your kind comments. We thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel with others.
We hope to see you again very soon.