Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Heaven on Earth!

Just walking in the door I felt relaxed! Upon entering there is a very calming area with a bench... read more

Reviewed August 20, 2018
Stacey G
Bloomington, Indiana
I loved it!

Reviewed July 10, 2018
Natascha B

All reviews minute massage massage therapist hot towels waiting area deep tissue massage her birthday hydrotherapy adam aromatherapy
Reviewed July 10, 2018

My first experience at Tranquil Vibe was excellent from beginning to end! I appreciated the quiet staging room where I filled out my paperwork and waited to be called back. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful. The entire place was beautifully decorated, clean, and tranquil (true to its name!). The hydrotherapy bath was very relaxing and a fun new experience. I loved the simple but nice touch of the bag to put my clothes and shoes in, and that they have a plan to get your belongings from one room to another without you having to stress about it in the middle of your spa experience. Erin was a fantastic massage therapist. She asked me about some notes I put on my paperwork and spent a little time focusing on a problem area on my arm. I left the appointment feeling more relaxed and rejuvenated, exactly as I had hoped. Thank you for a wonderful experience, I will definitely be back!

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Purchased a 30 minute massage for my mother as a birthday gift. Perfect form of relaxation for her as she is going through some very stressful times moving and having health issues. The massage therapist was calm, thoughtful, and gentle. My mother had an aromatherapy massage and it was just what the Dr ordered. Thank you Jozette.

Reviewed June 21, 2018

My husband got me a relaxation package for Mother’s Day from Tranquil Vibe Day Spa. I finally scheduled my appointment which consisted of 30 mins hydrotherapy with aromatherapy followed by a 60 minute massage with hot towels. Jozette was my massage therapist & she was very skilled. The spa is very relaxing, comfortable, and clean. I left feeling very relaxed & painfree. I definitely recommend this spa to anyone. I will be back.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Went with my daughter for her birthday. Had the 60 min massage with essential oils. Was so wonderful. Relaxing and felt great after!

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

I finally scheduled a visit for us to the span. For him, a massage, for me, a facial. It was a lovely experience for both of us. I absolutely recommend it. We had a beautiful hour. I was so surprised that an hour had gone by. Wonderful.