Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Heaven on Earth!

Just walking in the door I felt relaxed! Upon entering there is a very calming area with a bench... read more

Reviewed August 20, 2018
Stacey G
Bloomington, Indiana
I loved it!

My first experience at Tranquil Vibe was excellent from beginning to end! I appreciated the quiet... read more

Reviewed July 10, 2018
Natascha B

All reviews minute massage massage therapist hot towels waiting area deep tissue massage her birthday hydrotherapy adam aromatherapy
Reviewed August 26, 2017

Adam was the first man I've ever had to give me a facial. What a wonderful experience all the way around. I thoroughly enjoyed my facial with him and look forward to the next one, or maybe a deep-tissue massage next time!

Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

Very unpleased with the service. With being eight months pregnant, there is seldom any relief from some sort of ache. So once a month I treat myself to a prenatal massage that usually makes my aching back a little more manageable with the 60+ hours I work a week. I have had three previous massages at a different business in which they listened to exactly what I needed and they provided the service I asked for. This place, not so much. I filled out a paper, and circled the locations on my body that needed the most attention. I'm not sure why I was asked to fill it out because it obviously didn't matter what I needed or asked for. I was made aware that my massage therapist had absolutely no intentions on doing anything "deep" to my back or shoulders. Which is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard considering those are two of the most effected areas that a pregnant person struggles with in their third trimester. Nothing about my experience was a massage. I felt as if I was being pet in the same way you would your cat. You seriously can get a better massage at the nail salon. Needless to say, I'll never be back.

1  Thank Ashlyn P
Reviewed March 2, 2017 via mobile

Everything was very nice! Warm and welcoming! Rates were reasonable! Very tranquil atmosphere! It's a lil hard to find! It's tucked away behind a dentist office!

1  Thank Tara M
Reviewed January 1, 2017

I had a 30 min pre-natal massage and deluxe facial. The facial was fabulous. Heather did a great job. The massage, however, was not good. I asked that they just work on my back only, and have very firm pressure. I was told I couldn't get firm pressure because I might bruise. Most of the massage was on my arms, hands, shoulders and head, and only about 10 minutes on my back. So I feel like the therapist didn't listen to my request at all.

Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

When I walk into the Tranquil Vibe Day Spa, I feel like I am the only client. My needs are graciously met, and my massage therapist caters my massage according to my needs. It is amazingly transformative!!!!

1  Thank Carol C