“Spa Services”

Tranquil Vibe Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Step inside our ever so inviting spa and breathe. Within the day spa, a bliss-inspiring selection of therapeutic and relaxation massage, facial and body care treatments, waxing services and the healing and restorative powers of hydrotherapy will elate your senses and awaken your spirit. Come and enjoy Bloomington's cultural variety and leave relaxed and comforted.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed January 12, 2015

I ALWAYS Have such wonderful treatment when I go to Tranquil Vibe! Darla is able to make the experience of waxing comforting and she is so professional! This time I had a massage after my waxing and it was incredible!

2  Thank Sharon O
in 2 reviews
"adam"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed December 4, 2014

I went in for a 30-minute massage yesterday morning, and it was fantastic! From the minute I walked in the door, I felt very comfortable. The atmosphere was amiable, and the staff was incredibly friendly! I look forward to going back again.

3  Thank Sierra R
Reviewed November 12, 2014

I received a wonderful gift certificate for Tranquil Vibe Day Spa, and I couldn't have loved my experience more! My gift package included a massage (truly luxurious--it worked out the kinks from hours of leaf-raking the day before); a facial (my skin's never felt so smooth); and hydrotherapy (an especially thoughtful addition, since I had recently completed a marathon). I would recommend each and every one of these services, whether it's a treat for yourself or a gift for someone you love.

As an added bonus, the entire staff is welcoming, friendly, and service-oriented. One example: I accidentally left my coat there on the day of my service, and I didn't realize it until I was home...all the way across town. I called Tranquil Vibe to let them know I'd come back and pick it up in a day or two, but before I had the chance, one of their staff members had delivered it to my office. Such a thoughtful gesture--and typical of the high level of service you'll receive there.

2  Thank Meg B
Reviewed October 14, 2014

This was inexpensive and such a treat for my husband and I. The package I choose came with flowers and candy. The massages were good, wish they spent more time in certain areas than others, my husbands masseuse didn't go hard enough, mine was perfect. We're going again in a week for my birthday, we'll see if this time is better than before. The overall experience was excellent. The have great items you can buy too, like biofreeze which is an awesome muscle rub. The lip gloss is delicious and edible. The waiting room could use a little work but it's relaxing enough. This is only the 2nd ever massage place I've been to, the first was a huge one in Reno, and i prefer little places like this.

4  Thank julz2024
TranquilVibe, Owner at Tranquil Vibe Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience at our day spa. We are happy that you enjoyed your package and that you are coming back for another day here. Your last massage was a relaxation massage which is a light to medium pressure and does not focus on specific areas. We would recommend a Deep Tissue massage for your husband and an Integrative massage for yourself. We can upgrade the package your are scheduled for to reflect those types of massage. Just let your front desk know when you arrive and we can definitely adjust the session. We look forward to seeing you soon!