“Very relaxing....”

Tranquil Vibe Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Step inside our ever so inviting spa and breathe. Within the day spa, a bliss-inspiring selection of therapeutic and relaxation massage, facial and body care treatments, waxing services and the healing and restorative powers of hydrotherapy will elate your senses and awaken your spirit. Come and enjoy Bloomington's cultural variety and leave relaxed and comforted.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed October 7, 2014

I have had a massage there, and today was my first hydrotherapy, which was fabulous. The jets in the tub are phenomenal--changing direction every few minutes, and the water color changed continuously (special lighting), which resulted in wonderful relaxation. The owners are very professional and courteous, and the facility is immaculate and clean.

1  Thank Sally M
TranquilVibe, Owner at Tranquil Vibe Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2014

Thank you for your kind words Sally! The Hydrotherapy tub is truly a great experience and we are happy that you liked it. Come back soon and try the Manuka Honey in the tub, it will leave your skin baby smooth!

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"adam"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed August 5, 2014

"Taylor was magnificent. She detected my hesitation about being completely naked. She offered solutions and walked me through the entire process. So relaxed, I fell asleep. Tranquil Vibes for sure!"

1  Thank 69Trish
TranquilVibe, Owner at Tranquil Vibe Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

We love the "Tranquil Vibes for sure!"! We are passionate about your personal experience at our day spa and we are very happy that you were relaxed and taken care of completely! Please come back any time and and enjoy some more "me" time!

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

My fiance and I scheduled a get away for both of us to get a massage, and Lori and Julie did an excellent job. They were very informative to both of us. I will definitely be coming back.

1  Thank CourtBeas

Thank you very much for choosing Tranquil Vibe Day Spa for your time of relaxation together! We sincerely appreciate you giving us the opportunity to provide a wonderful experience for you and your fiance! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Tranquil Vibe Spa is a TOP NOTCH facility. I went for the hydrotherapy & and relaxation massage (with Julie)...the receptionist was super sweet, and helpful. This was an excellent experience from the time I called to appoint, from the time I departed. I will be returning. I've had numerous massages, and been to different spas - this tops them all for sure. Julie's hands are a God-sent gift! :)

1  Thank Lora P
TranquilVibe, Owner at Tranquil Vibe Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Lora, thank you for your very kind words! We are very happy that you had the best of experiences at our day spa for it is really all about the experience! We will definitely let Julie know about your review and post it up for the staff to read, positive words such as this really help anyone shine in what they do. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!