“Don't Go Anywhere Else!”

Tranquil Vibe Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Step inside our ever so inviting spa and breathe. Within the day spa, a bliss-inspiring selection of therapeutic and relaxation massage, facial and body care treatments, waxing services and the healing and restorative powers of hydrotherapy will elate your senses and awaken your spirit. Come and enjoy Bloomington's cultural variety and leave relaxed and comforted.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Tranquil Vibe Spa is a TOP NOTCH facility. I went for the hydrotherapy & and relaxation massage (with Julie)...the receptionist was super sweet, and helpful. This was an excellent experience from the time I called to appoint, from the time I departed. I will be returning. I've had numerous massages, and been to different spas - this tops them all for sure. Julie's hands are a God-sent gift! :)

1  Thank Lora P
TranquilVibe, Owner at Tranquil Vibe Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Lora, thank you for your very kind words! We are very happy that you had the best of experiences at our day spa for it is really all about the experience! We will definitely let Julie know about your review and post it up for the staff to read, positive words such as this really help anyone shine in what they do. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

All reviews