We have stayed here 3 times in the last 6 months and the hotel is clean, quiet and a new property. It is close to downtown Bloomington but not right on the square which can be very noisy. The price is very reasonable and during the week they serve beer, wine and a quick bite to eat if you check in around dinner time and don't feel like leaving your hote again.
During one of my stays I left my hat and a charger. The hotel front desk Adam, got my items back to me in a flash.
Love this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Bloomington, just west of SR-37 and 2nd St. /I-45 on Liberty Drive, convenient to Baxter, Otis Elevator, Cook Inc., Rogers Group and Crane Naval Base. Relax or catch up on work in your suite which features a separate living room with a sleeper sofa, work and dining table, TVs in each room and premium cable channels. Prepare dinner in the fully equipped kitchen. For relaxation, plunge into the indoor pool or burn some calories in our fitness center. Satisfy your sweet tooth with a stop in our hotel convenience store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Bloomington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Bloomington Hotel Bloomington
- Homewood Suites Bloomington
- Homewood Bloomington
- Bloomington Homewood Suites