The Hilton Garden Inn in Bloomington is a great place to stay. I went to IU, and it is a great location to get to Kirkwood, Irish Lion, Crazy Horse, College Ave and Walnut --- within walking distance to all of the popular bars and restaurants. The room was very clean and roomy. Would definitely stay again. The only drawback is the parking. You have to park in the parking garage, and we stayed not quite 24 hours and were charged 11 dollars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Bloomington is located in the heart of downtown, within walking distance to a variety of boutiques and shops, and just a short drive to Lake Monroe, Brown County State Park, and Nashville Indiana - a historic artist colony. It is also perfect for parents visiting Indiana University. Guest rooms offer complimentary high-speed Internet Access, large work stations, marble bathrooms, and flat screen TVs. The property also features pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Bloomington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Bloomington Hotel Bloomington
- Hilton Bloomington
- Bloomington Hilton Garden Inn