“Find this place, you'll thank me later”

Upland Brewing Company
Ranked #7 of 349 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Friendswood, Texas
“Find this place, you'll thank me later”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Upland brews great beer, and the restaurant stresses local foods, which are delicious. I highly recommend the pulled pork sandwich. I bought a (surprisingly cheap) 6-pack of the Dragonfly IPA to take home with me, which I also recommend. I wish you could take home a sampler 6-pack, but they only mix cases.

• Visited November 2012

• Korean first
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great food and beer!”
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Love their drinks and food. Great place to hang out with friends and relax. Try the upland wheat ale!

Bedford, Indiana
“Over the moon at Upland”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We have been going here for years, always a diverse, exciting menu as well as your favorites I cant go a week without the buffalo chili. Their on t ap Upland Wheat is the best. The wait staff is more like family-always a generous heart, most have been there for years and always smiling. There is no place like Upland, no matter how the others brewerys try, you just feel it when you're there, it comes natural to them!

Visited November 2012
Jeffersonville, Indiana
“Good food!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

The food was good! I'm giving it 3 out of 5 stars because it was really small and it wasn't the atmosphere I was expecting. Seemed like a small sports bar rather than a more upscale place to eat. Several of the locals recommended it as the place to eat.

Visited November 2012
Kokomo, Indiana
“I'm Totally Down...With Upland”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I've enjoyed Upland's brews for a while but had a chance to go to the restaurant. Some food at breweries makes me wish sometimes that I just stuck with the beer and called it a night. Upland did not disappoint me one bit. Swift, homey, friendly service from a waiter who was very knowledgeable about the brewery and beer and food selections. I had a salmon entree which was served with a touch of class and had mountainous flavor. Of course I couldn't beat beer fresh from the brewery itself. The experience was great. Cozy atmosphere. One of the best breweries I've visited in a long time.

• Visited December 2011