“Good food!”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Jeffersonville, Indiana
“Good food!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

The food was good! I'm giving it 3 out of 5 stars because it was really small and it wasn't the atmosphere I was expecting. Seemed like a small sports bar rather than a more upscale place to eat. Several of the locals recommended it as the place to eat.

Visited November 2012

• Korean first
Kokomo, Indiana
“I'm Totally Down...With Upland”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I've enjoyed Upland's brews for a while but had a chance to go to the restaurant. Some food at breweries makes me wish sometimes that I just stuck with the beer and called it a night. Upland did not disappoint me one bit. Swift, homey, friendly service from a waiter who was very knowledgeable about the brewery and beer and food selections. I had a salmon entree which was served with a touch of class and had mountainous flavor. Of course I couldn't beat beer fresh from the brewery itself. The experience was great. Cozy atmosphere. One of the best breweries I've visited in a long time.

• Visited December 2011
Bloomington, Indiana
“one-of-a-kind”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Love Upland! It's one of Bloomington's local treasures. The mac-and-cheese and pulled pork sandwiches are my favorites and their beer has been receiving national attentions.

Visited October 2012
North Carolina
“Popular spot for lunch”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Came here for lunch from Nashville after we checked out of our hotel on a Sunday only to find out it didn't open til noon. We hung out for awhile in the back parking lot until 12, then found out there is a parking lot across the street people must have been waiting in because we walked in and it was already half full! We were seated right away and both had buffalo burgers and fries for lunch along with a few brews. Great service and the food/beer was really good too.

Visited November 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
“Steaks and Brew”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Quality steaks and burgers in a micro brewery setting. Extensive choice of local and specialty beer. This very busy restaurant also has excellent burgers and I am told the mac and cheese is superior. Cramped and noisy with TV and people waiting and barely able to walk past the tables but the food is worth the Excellent rating despite the negatives.

Visited October 2012