“Burritos as big as your head”

Laughing Planet Cafe
Ranked #40 of 362 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: American, International
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Funky, sunny burrito place. Big, fresh burritos. The atmosphere is cheery and bright. It's a fav of college students and locals. Wear your stretchy pants! Then go downstairs to Somas and get a coffee or smoothie.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

My husband eats here all the time, so I'm a little sick of it. But you have the healthiest menu by far!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Unbelievable: a place without Coke in the heart of the US! They offer tasty and low-priced organic food in the center of Bloomington, with a lot of space to sit outside.

1  Thank Engelslocke
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I usually like small stuffed burritos. These are huge! I believe the fare maybe organic. Prices are decent as well.

1  Thank bethwalden3
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Great, innovative burritos and skinny jeans - not much more to say than that for me.

Local ingredients and interesting ingredient combinations make for a fantastic alternative to Chipotle, etc., and you feel better knowing you're supporting an independent in town. Had a couple of the the burritos - the backyard BBQ and another I can't remember, but they were both excellent and we commented the entire time about how we'd never to to another burrito place again if we lived in Bloomington. We also got a basic quesadilla for our daughter which was really good - cheese and fresh pico, very tasty and pretty big. I want plantains, sweet potatoes, tropical salsa, and awesome pulled pork on all of my burritos from now on.

People working there were very friendly, and it's a super hip, funky little joint.

Like it.