“Average Diner Food Close To Home”
Review of Wee Willie's West - CLOSED

Wee Willie's West
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Typical diner food. Breakfast is the best option. Seems to be the place for seniors in the morning.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

My family has always enjoyed WeeWillie's but I have a hard time eating there. It could use a good cleaning! I know it is supposed to have an old Mom and Pop atmosphere but it doesn't have to be dirty. Pulled up to the drive thru window once and it was just disgusting to see into the kitchen. The dirt and grease that hang from the ceiling is horrible! I'm not sure how they pass inspection. If they would give the place a bath they could have a winner.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

Tenderloins, salads, pies and breakfast are very good. Very reasonable. I like to eat there when I am in town.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

I love Wee Willie's West! When I'm craving solid diner food and great, strong coffee it hits the spot. They have a dirt cheap and delicious breakfast deal, and free wifi - i know, crazy! This location has better food than the location on Walnut, with a slightly different menu. Service has always been good. Dinners are well-executed, and there are a lot of made-in-house options. They also have a drive-thru window!

Reviewed January 29, 2012

I love the greasy spoon, mom and pop feel. But food was overcooked.