“We will never go back.”

Domo Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #124 of 368 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed February 20, 2014

A recent lunch at Domo featured a table so sticky we didn't want to touch it, booth benches covered with crumbs, sushi that was mediocre at best, and something (salad dressing?) that left my husband and me both with a terrible case of indigestion.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Spent christmas with family in bloomington. I am used to nothing being open on christmas eve, but domo was open. Atmosphere like benihana. Good variety of food for all people including vegetarian and sushi. Grill tables seat 8-10 comfortably.
Alex was our performance chef - very personable.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Had the hibachi. I have had hibachi in many cities and many restaurants, these guys do it right. Delicious, good show, good value. Ignore any of the bad reviews, they don't know good food. If you like good spice and good entertainment, go here.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I get the steak and chicken hibachi, you get a full ny strip and a full chicken breast. I also order sushi, shrimp tempura, love it. $20 a plate and its worth it, and you'll have leftovers.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We like to go to Domo for both the sushi and the hibachi. The show for the hibachi is not near as good as most Japanese places but the food is good (especially the yum-yum sauce), but you pay high price for the show, I wish their cooks were more interactive. As for the sushi, it's really tasty. A bit hard to eat as the rice is not sticky enough. Try their Dragon or 007 if you like spicy sushi, it's quite nice.