“Total dissapointment”

Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I waited more than 1 hour to get my food (and about 20 minutes to get my drink), the drink should be refilled but the waiter just passed our table and did not pay attention, took more than 30 min to get the waiter to pick up the payment (and they have the sign "pay on the table"!). The food was already cold and I don't know whether they supposed to taste good if served hot (all tastes terrible for me!). Not worth my time at all. Definitely will never go back.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I enjoyed my visit to the Trojan Horse. I was a good and entertaining experience. The drinks were reasonable. The crowd was friendly.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

We really enjoyed our visit to the Trojan Horse. We went before an IU Basketball game--and were definitely with the crowd. We sat in the bar area in a booth and were served quickly. We chose to share the Gyros meal which was enough for both of us to eat and then we got the delicious Pita and Cream dessert. The dessert was small....but definitely worth it! The downside is ALWAYS finding parking in this area, we finally found it after about 10 minutes of driving around.

Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Great Greek food. I love eating here and when I'm in btown I am always sure to try and stop by. Unique fun and delishious.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

This is my favorite place to eat when I'm in Bloomington. I love the gyros and hummus sampler platter. Have tried a few other items on the menu, but always go back to the gyro and hummus appetizer sampler. Living in a small rural town in southern IL, I never have the chance to eat gyros or good pitas. We usually try to eat upstairs in the bar area. From the other reviews....yes, the parking downtown is not the best, but there are a few lots and a parking garage to use. As far as the rude servers here....NEVER have had that issue. It is crowded on game days, so timing is the key to getting a table and served quickly. Don't miss going to this little gem of a restaurant on the southeast corner of the square.