“Fastest pizza delivery in town”
Review of Pizza X

Pizza X
Ranked #83 of 349 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Bloomington, Indiana
“Fastest pizza delivery in town”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

When I'm in the mood for pizza, I want it fast. Pizza X is hands-down the fastest pizza delivery in town. Their pizza is fresh and delicious, with quality ingredients and a tasty sauce. Get the Big X Bargain and get a large pizza, KILLER breadsticks and a couple drinks in fun reusable cups.

• Visited August 2013

• Korean first
Tipperary, Ireland
“Great pizza”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Phoned in our first order this week, on collection I was greeted by friendly staff and was promptly given my order.

The food was excellent, we ordered pizza, breadsticks & drinks. Overall really happy with the food, service and price.

• Visited August 2013
Indiana, United States
“Variety and Value”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

One of the things I love most about Pizza Express is that you can get a whole grain crust that tastes amazing. But the choices do not stop with the crust; you can pick the sauce, the toppings, but not the thickness of the crust.

Make up any combination you like but skip the bread sticks, they aren't anything special and the carbs you save can go into another slice of pizza.

Now if they'd only get their nutritional values online we could enough them more often!

Visited November 2012
Hinsdale, Illinois
“No”
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via Local Picks

We've tried it twice. Bad, and I mean worse than a frozen Tombstone. Delivery is a convenience and I will give up some taste for pure convenience, but I cannot justify spending money on this pizza ever again, even if they are open late. We ordered 2 large pizzas and ate possibly 2 slices of each. I have NEVER thrown pizza away before, but this I did. Even relatively hot, the thin crust was almost too tough to bite through.

Bloomington, Indiana
“Addicted to their Big 10 (aka Big X) special!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I love this place! Hubby and I order it (probably too) frequently. The Big 10 (known as the Big X bargain now) is great and priced very reasonably.

Visited November 2012