“Pizza X”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Quite possibly the best supreme pizza in town! Their specials make buying pizza, breadsticks and drinks affordable as well as yummy!

Reviewed January 19, 2012

Seems we get takehome more than dine in when it comes to pizza. Where we live, it has to be takehome...Just out of range for all but one pizza place. So we change it up. Pizza Express wasn't a bad choice, but my rating of pizza is slanted since the new standard was set from a visit to Chicago last year. In general I was happy with this pizza. At pickup, the cashier was very pleasant, even looked for a discount (and gave it) when we ordered to larges. We got the Italian Stallion and Eves Garden. I am definitely a meat lover, and thought the sausage was good. the pepperoni seemed so thin it was hard to taste though. Nice that there was tomato sauce. (whats up with all the pizza I have with little or no tomato? starting to down right miss it!) Eve's Garden was a worthy selection. you could see complete slices of garlic. Nice for us garlic lovers. the bread sticks weren't anything to write home about. cheeze sauce was ok. For me, average isn't too bad. But I wouldn't give it more than that. Got to compare it to that astounding Chicago pizza I had that set the new standard!

Reviewed September 28, 2011

Big X Bargain is so much food that split between a couple people it's perfect price and quantity. Also they let you choose all different sauces and toppings. Buffalo chicken, barbeque pepperoni, salsa and black bean; I'm hungry just thinking about it.

Reviewed March 4, 2009

ok, i have had pizza express more times than i can count. many times were because it was late and they were one of the few places still delivering. that was a while ago. their prices have gone up significantly over the years while the quality has definitely gone down. i used to think their pizza was at least better than dominoes but now, i'm not so sure.
the last time i ordered (about 3-4 months ago), i got a big10 special (used to be 10 bucks) half pep/jalapeno with sticks and 2 drinks and as usual, it was so-so. i ordered an extra cheese sauce ($1.25 extra) and they charged me for it but didn't deliver it. i wish i could say it was a one time occurance but they have done this to me several times over the years and the last time was the straw that broke the camel's back. i wonder how many times they have done it to other customers. i sincerely doubt they honestly forget these things so often since they don't forget to charge you for them when you order them.
i give the place a D for overall value when you consider the pizza quality and the price.
i would recomend getting some food elsewhere ealier and save it for later if you are going out to the bars because this place is now in the ranks of places i won't be giving anymore money to.

1  Thank cramitsideways