“Good food.”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Busy, busy place. Reasonably priced. Those of us who picked breakfast items really like our choices - although the French Toast came out a little cold. My husband's Reuben was underwhelming - he wasn't impressed. The breakfast burrito - yum - highly recommended!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

The breakfast, and the coffee, are amazing, but I have always really loved the unique sandwiches. Very close to campus, I have spent many hours here; even when it's very busy they do a great job managing the orders and the noise.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Everyone is so head over heels in love with this place, but I prefer the Spoon and even Bob Evans. First of all what they charge you for a single egg white is ridiculous. Really? I'm getting less egg! Whatever. I almost never come here unless I'm out voted by my less chic friends.

1  Thank writerlady1
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We visited Bloomington for Music Audition weekend. This was a great breakfast. Restaurant was clean, pretty busy but we were seated quickly. We told the waitress we were in a hurry, so she took our order right away and we had our food within 5 to 10 minutes. Waffle was cooked to perfection - crispy on the outside, tender on the inside. Eggs & Home fries were great. Highly recommended for good eats at a great price.

Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

I always love getting breakfast here. Pancakes are HUGE and delishious! Great outdoor space in the summer!