“Very good pizza!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We just got a cheese pizza and a half pepperoni half sausage to go. It was very good and didn't take them long to make it on a Saturday night. The night before my sister and her family got a shrimp in white sauce and she couldn't quit telling us how good it was!! Wish we lived closer, good pizza is sometimes hard to come by.

There are newer reviews for Aver's Pizza North

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Love Aver's - good for both regular pizzas (e.g. sausage and pepperoni) as well as some excellent specialty pizzas. Go for the Popeye vs. Dracula (spinach and garlic) or the BBQ chicken. Good for carryout and delivery - also love the "new" dine in location on the East Side.

1  Thank Kja9000
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Their pizzas with regular toppings like cheese or pepperoni are so-so. However, they have some great combinations of toppings in their specialty pizzas. The best is the Cream and Crimson.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

This pizza is the best! After my husband and I moved, we both still talk about this pizza longingly. I have never had any delivery pizza as good as Avers.

1  Thank Sarah G
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I was given the phone number by the desk clerk at Century Suites. I called and asked for their most loved pizza and I got this amazing pizza with white sauce, garlic, bacon and yummy cheese. I wish I knew the name of the pizza. But they said that they had won awards for it!