Open today: Closed

Fun Birthday Party

Reviewed May 28, 2014
CrazyMom2Three
Bloomington, Indiana

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

Recently my wife and I was visiting our family and I was invited to play lazer tag!!! Now my grandkids never seen grandpa run, mainly because I had a bad knee!!! "BUT" now I have a new knee!!! & grandpa can bust a move again!!!/:0) it was like I was a kid again!!! The people was helpful and we had a blast!!!

1  Thank mark h
Reviewed March 13, 2017

My first time to take kids there....nothing was explained....$7 per person for about 10 minutes of play. They also have token games but most take 2 to 4 tokens per game. Prizes are also expensive. If you were only taking one or two kids there it might not be so bad but I had 4. So rather not worth the money! I was disappointed...rather blah!

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

I had my kids birthday there, it was great. Staff was very helpful and kept the kids engaged. We will be back!

1  Thank awarner03
Reviewed September 3, 2015

The kids have a lot of fun at this, but it is very violent and the video games that they have for the kids to play with inbetween their turns in the tag room, are very violent. I am actually pleased that my kids are now too old to really want to go there.

1  Thank Cox-Thurmond
Reviewed April 21, 2015

lazerlite is expensive so it would help if the staff were more friendly. The 2 guys I encountered seemed irritated by my questions and even my kids noticed they were "cranky". Overall, the lazerlite itself the kids did enjoy. The video game selection is ok--def need more space and offer more games. It is fun to go to once in a while for the kids, but anymore than once a month and it would be boring. Not much in Bloomington for kids to do, so this is a good option once in a while.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We recently hosted a birthday party here. It was quite expensive for a deluxe package (pizza, drinks, game tokens, 2 rounds of laser tag, dedicated room, cookie cake, etc). But, it was worth it in the end...all of the kids in our group (boys and girls, ages 6-12) had a blast! The pizza wasn't too bad for this type of place and the cookie cake was good as well (from Kroger). The party hostess/waitress was very helpful and willing to meet our requests for extra cups, etc. She made the afternoon a very easy one for us parents so we didn't have to run ragged!

The party started off with arcade time while all the guests arrived and we waited for our laser tag time. The included tokens weren't enough, though, so we did have to buy more. Then, the kids played a round of laser tag for just our group. The adults watched from the balcony overlooking the laser tag room. That was cool! The room is decorate kind of like an old castle. Then, the kids took a break and had drinks in our party room and played more arcade games. Next, the kids played a final round of laser tag. After that, we had pizza and then cookie cake. We ended the party with opening presents and all the kids turning in their tickets for prizes.

Overall, it was an insanely fun time for the kids in this age range and the birthday boy was very happy with his choice of venue. The only reason why I gave this 4-stars rather than 5 was that the cost was so high for the package and then we still had to buy extra tokens for the kids and extra pizza and cookie cake for our adult guests.

2  Thank CrazyMom2Three
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

We go here a couple of times a year and we always have fun, whether it is a late night tag til you drag or a couple of games after lunch. There is nothing better than shooting lasers at your kids.

1  Thank jp_edwards
Reviewed October 3, 2013

It's only great for adults if you got after 9pm on the weekend, because the little kids that play are annoying and obnoxious. It's more a place for children in general..

Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you have little ones or teenagers on your visit to Bloomington, Indiana, this is a fun activity for them. They have pizza, snacks, sodas, many inside games, but the main attraction is Lazerlite Tag. We need more things for kids in Bloomington - but this was a good improvement.

3  Thank Tjo1