“Wonderful tour!”
Review of Bites of Bloomington Food Tours - CLOSED

Bites of Bloomington Food Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer unique food tasting and cultural walking tours through Bloomington’s most delicious & historic neighborhoods. We provide a non-touristy, local experience so you feel like a Bloomington native
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I have lived in the Bloomington area for over 30 years yet I was unaware of all of the eateries we went to and the history of the buildings and people in the area we walked. It was a great tour and will be a must do in the spring when they resume. I am hoping to get a group of friends together so we can do a winter tour together!

1  Thank HappyTraveler666

Reviewed November 27, 2013

My boyfriend and I did this together as a new experience. We were able to taste foods from places we wouldn't have thought to try otherwise. The whole distance is about 1.5 miles, and the walking in between food stops was welcome. When Bites of Bloomington starts offering tours to different eateries, I'm definitely signing up again!

1  Thank Reverie123
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We heard about Bites of Bloomington from a groupon that was offered and promptly bought! Eric was very accommodating when we had a last minute scheduling conflict and very quick to respond. We had been to several of the locations before, but it was nice to learn about the history of restaurants and of the town of Bloomington. Plenty of food (maybe too much!) is offered at each location and it was all very good. Tiffany was an excellent tour guide; knowledgeable and friendly. We had a wonderful time and when additional tours/locations are offered, we will definitely be going again. I've already suggested to numerous friends, family and even strangers take a tour! Thank you Eric and Tiffany for a wonderful way to experience Bloomington and its culinary world!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Learned a lot about IU and bloomington as well as had some great food to eat (and drinks!). Tour guide was very knowledgeable. Was definitely worth the drive from Indianapolis!

See more reviews
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Took the food tour on October 22nd, with my husband, brother & sister-in-law. We're pretty familiar with Bloomington, but we were taken to places mostly off the beaten path and found a new favorite (Sweet Claire bakery). Tiffany was very knowledgeable and we learned a lot about Bloomington and IU as well as the restaurants we visited. I highly recommend this tour.