“Bloomington's noodles & co. is just as good as West Lafayette's.”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #151 of 349 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: American
Bloomington, Indiana
“Bloomington's noodles & co. is just as good as West Lafayette's.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I wrote a review of my first experience with noodle & co. earlier this month in West Lafayette. The food and staff are just as great here in our Bloomington location. And it is in the historic Von Lee theater. Definitely one of my new favorite spots.

“Granddaughter's Favorite!”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Casual atmosphere, friendly staff, and great food - especially macaroni and cheese for the kids! I may be partial since it's located in the old Von Lee Theatre, but our whole family loves Noodles!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Charlene A
Bloomington, Indiana
“Good Place to Eat on a Cold Day”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Great but a wee bit different than the average fair. The soup was really good and warming on the chilly day that I ate here.

Spencer, Indiana
“Didn't Like It Then; Don't Like It Now”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Noodles & Company in Bloomington is located in the old Von Lee Theatre adjacent to Indiana University. That being said, the parking is terrible unless you have a university parking permit.

About four years ago, I worked at the university across the street from Noodles and ate there on probably two or three occasions. Keep in mind that the first time I have a poor experience at a restaurant, I chalk it up to an isolated experience. The second time, it seems like a pattern of behavior. After eating at Noodles twice, and not being impressed, I did not go back for a long time.

Recently I was pretty close to Noodles when I realized that I wanted some Fettuccini Alfredo for lunch, and I thought Noodles might have some and, perhaps, there was a new, better cook than the last time I was there.

Unfortunately, fettuccini was not on the menu, but since I was already there, I decided to try the Pad Thai, one of my favorite entrees. Although the meal that was served to me was edible, it was the worst Pad Thai I have ever eaten anywhere, and I’ve eaten a lot of Pad Thai in a lot of places. The Noodles version of Pad Thai was just bland and the presentation was poor. Add to that the extremely loud music and you might understand why my dining experience at Noodles left a lot to be desired.

Apparently the restaurant was operating with the same staff or a different staff with the same old recipes. Maybe I’ll wait four years and try again. By that time, maybe I will have forgotten how much I didn’t like the food the last time.

• Visited March 2012