“Wonderful soup”

Darn Good Soup
Ranked #8 of 361 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Great quick meal. More than enought to eat. Great for quick and easy meal. Good value. Small area to eat in but great value

Reviewed December 15, 2012

This is my second review of Darn Good Soup. I have been eating lunch there regularly for a few months now and I have never been disappointed. Every soup has been outstanding and there is plenty of choose from each day. My wife keeps telling me that the salads are delicious as well and I will give them a try soon. Again, I HIGHLY recommend this place!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Loved the name and love soup, so I had to stop in. First time I had the small Potato Poblano and multigrain bread. Delicious! Like creamy mashed potatoes with a kick!! I also tried my daughter's chicken tortilla, which was excellent as well. For my return trip, I tried the Cauliflower Curry. Again, wonderful. The menu is limited, your soup comes in a styrofoam container, and your roll in a baggy, but if soup is what you're after, this is the place. And in a great location on the square. The price is right too. They fill the container to the top and the small was plenty. I was fine with 1 roll, but I saw where other readers asked for the extra bread for a quarter. Anyway, I ate for less than $5.

1  Thank sunlovinmama
Reviewed December 4, 2012

This is a limited menu lunch spot. The soups are generally good, and it is vegetarian friendly. Popular with locals. If you need something more substantial than soup, go elsewhere.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I thought my local chinese had the best hot & sour soup until I had the H&S at DGS! Awesome flavors! The best!