All reviews full kitchen bedroom suite in town stay there again clean rooms easy access iu dishwasher indiana freeway campus son
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

ive been staying at the townplace suites in bloomington indiana. its a very well maintained hotel and the housekeepers are very nice, the breakfast is pretty good too. Its very quiet at night. I would suggest it.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Tiffany N, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Thank you for your awesome review!

Reviewed March 21, 2018

The furniture and carpet in the rooms are old and stained. There is no variety in the breakfast menu in case you are planning on staying long term. I am a Marriott Elite customer and have stayed at many Marriott properties. They should be ashamed to have this property use the Marriott name. The front desk staff is very friendly and accommodating but the Marketing Manager is petty and unprofessional. Also, they do not enforce the requirement for pet owners to clean up after their dogs, so you often see dog poop in the parking lot or grass.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I understand our hotel is in need of a renovation I hope this stay doesn't impact your future stays with us.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here during our two day VB tournament in the metro area. It’s directly across the street from the MOA which was ideal for our downtime. The breakfast nook was congested small. There is a major flight path directly overhead and the jets are loud 5am-midnight. The bathroom opened up directly to one of our sleeping / bed area which was an odd layout. There was a full size refrigerator, dining table w/ 4 chairs, microwave, toaster, cooktop, and dishes / dishwasher in our small room. The shower had a very tall shower head with tremendous pressure. It’s a fairly new property and its location to MOA justifies the price. No bar on-site.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Tiffany N, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

I do apologize your experience was not up to standards but I think your stay was at Towneplace Suites in Bloomington MN this is Towneplace Suites in Bloomington Indiana.

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

Fairfield Inn full so needed room and rolled the dice. Tired looking, well worn property—and they accept large dogs (one huge German Shepherd greeted me in the lobby). Breakfast included means a lot of things to a lot of folks—don’t count on an abundance. Marriott should be concerned about this property.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Tiffany N, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. I wish you were more satisfied with your stay at Towneplace Suites. We are a pet friendly hotel but I do apologize for the large dog greeting you in the lobby. We hope to get renovations in the future. Hope you consider us for your future travels to Bloomington.

Reviewed December 19, 2017

I don't normally think of reviewing "ordinary" hotels, however when there is one this good I felt it was necessary. We recently stayed here during Indiana University's December graduation weekend. There were 3 of us in a 2-bedroom suite, and we used the kitchen and relatively large common area to cook and eat dinner there with 5 other family members. The hotel staff was very accommodating of this (allowing us to bring up chairs from the breakfast room, etc.). The free breakfast was outstanding, and had multiple gluten-free options which was really nice for my wife who has celiac disease. The price was great, even with it being a busier weekend. I highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: 2-bedroom suite had lots of room and was an excellent value
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Tiffany N, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2017

Thank you so much for an awesome review! Hope to see you the next time you are in the Bloomington area.