“awesome”

Quiet place....
Clean room
Comfortable bed..
Friendly employes
My favorite place to stay in Bloomington ....

• Stayed: April 2011
TownePlaceGM, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2011

Thank you for being our guest. We appreciate that you took the time to write a review and hope you will return soon.

Reviewed April 24, 2011

When we checked in the person at front desk was polite and professional. I asked for a wake up call and it was at correct time. I would definately stay there again

Room Tip: Just ask
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
TownePlaceGM, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very pleaesed that you had a good experience during your stay and hope you will return

Reviewed April 22, 2011

I usually stay at the Fairfield Inn next door but lately I have noticed the quality slipping, so I switched to the TownePlace Suites. For a little more money I was a *LOT* happier. The staff was much friendlier and more attentive to their guests than Fairfield Inn, IMHO.This location is my favorite because it is so convenient. Several restaurants within 2 minute walk; 1-1/2 minute drive to HWY 37; less than 5 minutes to HWY 45 (headed to Crane). Across HWY 37 from the hotel - about 2 minute drive - is a large shopping district with ,any, MANY restaurants (Cracker Barrel, Bob Evans, Starbucks, O'Charlies, Outback, etc.), supermarkets, and places to shop, meet, or whatever. I don't like eating in restaurants every night so having a real kitchen and stores nearby is very nice. Many years ago I used to stay in downtown Bloomington at Courtyard or Hilton Garden Inn, but it has just become so expensive and difficult to park. (At Hilton, you have to park in the public garage, adjacent to the hotel.) From the TownePlace Suites, I can be downtown in less than 8 minutes when I want to go there.

Room Tip: Back of hotel faces a quiet wooded area.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. We hope you will come back and see us soon,

Reviewed April 17, 2011

Have stayed at this hotel almost exclusively during 4 years of our daughter's time at IU. We love the convenience of the 2 bedroom suites, kitchen, and living area.

Staff has always been more than helpful including delivering pillows & blankets to our room. Continental breakfast is good and mini-mart has come in handy more than once.

While not near campus, it's a 5 minute drive through cute B-Town to get there and there are other hotels, restaurants & shopping right next to Towneplace Suites.

Would recommend hightly!

Room Tip: Always book as early as possible .
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
TownePlaceGM, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2011

We are so glad that we were able to provide you with a "home away from home" while visiting you daughter at IU. It is our ultimate goal to have guests that come back to stay with us ever time they visit Bloomington. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed April 15, 2011

I travel 250days/year for business so every one could imagine that the place I stay over replace my home for a while.
Well, for students and they families it would be a good place over the weekends....The room I used would need some updates....The stove needed to be replaced during my stay because it wasn't safe at all anymore to operate...There is a kitchen but no table you could eat on. Just a couch table and this one is way too low to use over a longer time period...There is a nice service with offering coffee at the lobby but unfortunately the staff didn't care to refill the coffee frequently so you couldn’t really count on to get one there if you would like to use they free offer. The other night I told the guy behind the front desk that I would need to extend my stay for another night and he said, it's done but next day the hotel called me at my Cell early afternoon during my work at the customer and asked which time I like to check out because they were wondering why I left my stuffs still in my room...I told them I did extend the room but somehow they didn’t believe me since they didn’t had the info..So, I had trouble to keep the room as promised of that guy the night before, but finally I got it done because my wife were there and spoke with the manager, otherwise I would have to leave my work in order to get it straight....Well, except the dangerous stove, the not practical furniture choice in my room, the lack of refill the coffee up front and the sloppiness of handling my extension, the hotel is good for temporary stay over….I should mention that I got the cooperate rate of my customer so I got the room instead for $119, for $69…Very good price, thank you…

Room Tip: If you like to cook, use this hotel
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank andreas_schuck
TownePlaceGM, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. Customer feedback is very important to us and we will thoroughly look into the issues you described. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed April 10, 2011

Great place, nice people, and completely cool about us bringing our dog, which is a deal breaker for us. Kids loved the double bedroom and foldout couch layout, plus the the three televisions. Clean, easy, and breakfast was actually breakfast. We'd go again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
TownePlaceGM, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2011

We are so glad that we were able to provide exactly what you needed during your stay in Bloomington. I hope you will return to see us next time you are in the area. Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.

Reviewed March 16, 2011

I stayed for over 6 months at this location. Great accomodations and great staff.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
TownePlaceGM, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2011

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our hotel. It has been a pleasure having you stay with us and hope you continue to return to our hotel.