“Adventure!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Adventure!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I have been twice over a nine months. The food was very food - es, delicious soups. Lots of variety, nice value. I took my 73 year old mother last trip, and my two daughters, son in law and three grand kids. The adults enjoyed sitting on the floor more than the kids, who were very tired by the time we arrived. (See photos if trip advisor shares). It was comfortable to lounge around. Service was gracious this time (unlike last) but slow. I now blame the kitchen after two trips. It was a fun trip and good food. Skip dessert but enjoy the entrees.

• Visited June 2013

• Korean first
Bloomington, Indiana
“4th Street Fav”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Love to sit outside at this place on 4th street and have Pides and the green and red cabbage salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, tossed in special dressing. The pide dinner is an oval shaped flatbread with meat, cheese and veggie fillings, served with lentil or white bean soup and salad.

• Visited June 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Unexpected surprise”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Small and cozy with very pleasant service. Fresh food, excellent appetizers and kebabs. Give it a try.

• Visited May 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Small and scrumptious”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Anatolia has the best Turkish food in Bloomington; the soup and bread that come before your meal, not to mention the complementary Turkish hot tea, could basically serve as a meal in and of themselves! The entrees never disappoint. I recommend the moussaka! You can dine inside at tables or traditional-style on the floor, or outside under a covered patio area.

• Visited March 2013
Winter Garden, Florida, United States
“Big time favorite!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Every time I'm in town this is always one of my top places to eat before I leave.My friends and I love to sit on the cushions on cold winter days and sip at the completentary delicious Turkish tea. The bread and humus is so so good! The pides are delicious as well and my favorite is the white bean soup. I love to dip the bread in the humus and then into the soup and then quickly pop it in my mouth before it drips. It really warms the spot on a cold winters day.

I can't say much on the service because it really seems like every time I'm there I have a different server; even when I lived in Bloomington I never had the same server twice. Most are good, some are poor, and a few have been down right awful but the service never impacts the quality of the food. Whoever the cooks are, they do an awesome job! I'm never disappointed!

• Visited November 2012