“Excellent wings, nice atmosphere!”

Buffa Louie's at the Gables
Ranked #27 of 377 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I have not been to Buffa Louie's (a man and his wings) in about 18 years and I am happy to say they still put out great wings. I went only for the wings, I love wings and have been eating them for years and years, and I still believe Buffa Louies's is one of the best wing shops I have ever visited. I like the location (new to me), the atmosphere that being next to campus brings, and the set up of the seating. Being a sports bar does not hurt either! I highly recommend if this is the type of place you are looking for!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had great food and amazing ice cream. It was fun looking at all the photos on the wall. Too bad we didn't see anyone order the Big Ugly while we are there. Have to try next time.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Don't go to the new Buffa Louie's location at the Gables for a conversation with a friend; you'll have trouble hearing them over the din of college conversation and television sets.

You go for the food and the sauces. Both are well above average for a college eatery so near a campus.

My only compliant would that in the age of nutritional information they do not have any on their website yet so this must remain a very rare treat for me and my family.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We love coming to Buffalouie's every time we visit IU. The salad's are delicious and the wings are hot. Our favorite part is talking to the owner, Ed Schwartzman, who is like the mayor of Bloomington! Always quick service with a smile

Reviewed February 22, 2013

They offer decent wings here. I mean honestly, how can you mess up wings but places here have. It's always a good default when you're in the mood for greasy wings.