“Great wings close to campus!”

Buffa Louie's at the Gables
Ranked #29 of 345 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great wings close to campus!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Always good wings here. Right by campus lots of IU gear. Cheesy bread is very yummy. Great place to get the feel of old IU!

“Great Wings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

I only get the wings when I go there. I am a wing freak and get them every time. They are cooked down tight, so they arent so juicy. Dont like juicy wings, like them more on the dry side with hot buffalo sauce. They have been in Btown for years and will not disappoint. Give it a try if you like wings.

Visited May 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“Good if you're looking for college atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

The wings really are meaty and filling, but the teriyaki sauce was way too salty--my son had the medium BBQ sauce and said it was great. He also raved about the garlic bread, but the curly fries are average--they aren't greasy but I couldn't taste any seasoning at all. Still, the atmosphere is great, we saw a lot of students come in for dinner.

• Visited August 2012
Bloomington, Indiana
“LOVE ME SOME LOUIES!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

This is my all time favorite place for wings in Bloomington! I love the sauce, I love the garlic cheese bread, and I love the atmosphere. You may have to wait a while to get your wings....but good things come to those who wait! Always busy, and social. I like to sit near the windows and people watch as I get all messy with my wings. The tables around the windows are always sticky...but It's just one of those things, I guess. $0.50 wing nigth is AWESOME! I eat here at least once every few weeks. Wish there were two locations in B-town.

Visited July 2012
Michigan
“Average boneless wings”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

I will issue the disclaimer that I had boneless wings (on sale that day) and selected take out. The boneless wings in my opinion had way too much breading on them. While I was waiting for my order, had a chance to look at the layout, and it looked good, sports themed with a fair number of televisions. Next time I go, will try the regular wings, and see if its better.

• Visited July 2012