“Amazing”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Taste of India was an amazing experience! We had never ate Indian food so we ate based on the recommendations of our waitress. From the appetizer to the chai tea, the 4 dishes we had were unbelievably tasteful!! We will be back!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I used to live in Britain and there was a curry house on every street corner. This place is fantastic. It has a great menu and good selection of Indian beers. Staff are pleasant, but I didn't think they were terribly warm. Definitely THE Indian place in Bloomington if you are visiting the area.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

We went with four of us and ordered a wide selection of dishes to share. Everything was good and something I would try again, but of course the favorite was the butter chicken. We could have managed quite easily with only three entrees as the portions were generous.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

We had a very enjoyable meal here; the food was every bit as good as Indian restaurants in large cities

Reviewed December 18, 2011

The food is fantastic. I am not giving it five stars, because I didn't enjoy the atmosphere as much. Felt like I was eating at my grandmother's, the table were close with each other. A good place to go with your friends, but if you are looking for privacy, I would not suggest this restaurant.