Tripadvisor
Bloomington
All reviews great location suite hotel plastic bag wonderful opportunity lower lobby newer facility the salt water pool christmas gift comfortable lobby no additional charge healthy breakfast family stay full size refrigerator large suite hard boiled eggs an extended stay make your own waffles
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Everybody at this hotel is very welcoming. Staff is pleasant kind willing to go the extra mile. Rooms are nice but they're comfortable. Breakfast is awsome due to the ability to make a variety of choices. There is a saline pool and workouts honor that is state-of-the-art. I would recommend this for business or family is. Kitchenette is easy useful and perfect size. In the rooms there is a table and chair that pulled out from under-the-counter which is wonderful for dinner time.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Home2Bloomington, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the kind words about your stay. I will show this to my staff to celebrate their success! We can't wait to welcome you back to our property!

Reviewed January 16, 2020

Love the hotel when I am in Bloomington. Especially the staff, they are always very helpful when in need of anything in the hotel. I need to upgrade room an they went above and beyond to find me the right room for my big family.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Home2Bloomington, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Thank you for staying with us and for the great feedback about your stay. I will make sure to pass this along to the staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to the property the next time you're in Bloomington.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

The staff was sweet and welcoming from the beginning. Ali was especially accommodating and pleasant/approachable. The rooms are huge, spacious, and clean. My room had a kitchen with a decent size refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and settings for 6 (you can request more if needed). The pillows and sheets are soft and very comfortable (important to me).

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us and the great comments about your stay. I will make sure to celebrate Ali and the staff's success! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel the next time you're in town!

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Home2Suites Bloomington was amazing! The suite was extremely spacious and clean. Hotel staff was very helpful and courteous. This will be our “go to” hotel whenever we are in Bloomington! We look forward to using the pool next time.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Home2Bloomington, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Thank you for staying with us and for the great comment about your stay! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will be back again! We look forward to welcoming you back to Home2!

Reviewed January 1, 2020

Hotel was very convenient to Assembly Hall. Staff was very friendly, room was clean, had full fridge, microwave & dishwasher. More than what we needed. Room was very spacious with pullout couch and 2 queen beds

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Home2Bloomington, Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, we look forward to welcoming you home again!