“Wonderful food! And latte!!”
Review of The Inkwell

The Inkwell
Ranked #6 of 23 Quick Bites in Bloomington
Description: At The Inkwell, details matter. We make our bake goods from scratch every day. Our espresso bar is full service and we pride ourselves on sustainably sourced and deliciously fresh food. Come in for breakfast, lunch, study and coffee dates. Eat well. Drink well. Think well. At the Inkwell. Space is also available to rent for after hours events and holiday parties.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Simple, clean eating and the coffee is delish! Try the broken egg sandwich and ask for arugula on top. Adds a bit more dimension.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (42)

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

We’ve been here a few times and I’ve never seen baristas move so slow. Maybe they should enjoy a few more of their own drinks but after tasting the coffee I can’t blame them if they don’t. I think they get the coffee from a local roaster and I wasn’t impressed when I purchased some of their beans. I really dislike the way the coffee tastes. Haven’t tried any of their food products.

Reviewed September 2, 2019

Solid coffee + breakfast sandwich spot!

Walked in on a weekend morning and ordered the Broken Yolk Egg & Cheese Sandwich, and got it between two waffles because I was really feeling it that morning. It was so delicious, I even went back the next morning to get it again, but that time with the housemade English Muffin - even better!

I also appreciate all the cheeky pro-equal rights signage! Keep up the good fight in Indiana!

Reviewed August 26, 2019

I ate here several times during a weekend visit; loved the avocado toast and the loaded avocado toast. So reasonably priced, too! My daughter is addicted to the housemade English muffins!

Reviewed August 22, 2019

The Inkwell has great coffee and attractive decor. Besides coffee, it offers breakfast and lunch options. Our lattes were delicious.