“Yes it was good!!”
Review of el norteno - CLOSED

el norteno
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Arrived in Bloomington with my son for a college visit and I was starving. I found this place via trip advisor and based on the reviews decided I would try it. I had the sampler platter appetizer which was really good and my son had chicken tacos. Both were really good, fresh and hot. I also had a chicken tamale but didn't really like it. I'm glad I ordered from here as overall I was pleased!

Reviewed December 1, 2012

had a great dinner at El Norteno last night...best mexican I've had in awhile...the service was a bit off but it all worked out. I would enjoy dining there again when back in town. Beer only...

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Need I say more? The service is good, the food is everything one would hope for, and the restaurant is located in an old theater.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I was looking for a simple, quick meal & had a "breakfast special" it was very good. Along with some piping hot enchilada's. Service was very quick & I was on my way in record time.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Everything we had was delicious. Huge portions. Guacamole at its best with chips that really tasted authentic. Service was friendly and would return