“Good food”

Asian Pearl
Ranked #13 of 55 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Not the best Chinese buffet I've ever had, but the food was pretty good and the price was reasonable.

1  Thank srembe

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Plenty of seating, large multi-station buffett, huge variety. Whenever I'm craving sushi, I go here. for under $10 you can get as much as you want, plus a whole lot more. At least 5 different kinds of fresh, handmade California rolls, salad bar, peel and eat shrimp, friend shrimp, sauteed shrimp, crab rangoons, lots of other fried stuff the kids and hubby will like, steamed white and fried rice, lots of beef, chicken and seafood dishes, stuffed mushrooms, a raw bar where you can select and have them cook for you, plus a dessert bar.

2  Thank sunlovinmama
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Great variety - loved the grill and the option to create your own dish. Service was good and the variety of the food was great.

1  Thank Dodgeball5
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I ordered take-out from the Asian Pearl and was very pleased. I ordered the shrimp in garlic sauce--it was delicious! The portion was enough for two people and reasonably priced. The food was ready quickly after I ordered, in about 10 minutes. My only warning: they did not include eating utensils in the bag, which I didn't discover until I returned to my hotel room with the food. Luckily I had requested chopsticks but without those I would have had no way to eat the food. I suggest you make sure they've included utensils and napkins.

1  Thank Laura Z
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Not as good as they where 10 years ago but still one of our favorites. With the Mongolian BBQ and now a Sushi Bar they are keeping up. Not to mention the huge selection.