“really nice buffet”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is not your average Golden Corral, a wide selection of food, they grill steaks, chocolate fountain. I have several grand children living in Bedford and this place is there main go-to restaurant. Service is good, nice clean facility.

3  Thank twyleah

Reviewed June 29, 2014

My wife and I go to Golden Corral on the average of once a month. It has been a very long time(years) since we have had a sub-par meal. The grilled steak is my favorite. I think it is sirloin, which is a cheaper cut of beef, but it is always so tender. I order it medium, and the young man, who always seems to be there grilling, does an excellent job. Vegetables and salads are always fresh and staff are very friendly. Restrooms need some work and only reason that I don't give an excellent rating. This review is for Bedford location only. No other Golden Corral that I've been to(3 others) compares.

2  Thank DENNIS J
Reviewed June 25, 2014

First of all, don't let the name of this restaurant fool you. I have been to several Golden Corral's and each time the experience is the same. I don't like Golden Corral restaurants. HOWEVER, this restaurant is not your typical Golden Corral. We went here for Father's Day after hearing people rave about the restaurant. We live 1.5 hours away and it was definitely worth the trip. The ambiance of this restaurant is very different from other Golden Corrals. In fact, you don't even feel like you are in a Golden Corral. They had a very wide selection of foods. All of the foods were fresh, hot, and tasted homemade. The chefs doing the steaks/ham/prime rib did an incredible job! The desserts were awesome!! This restaurant is excellent, and if you have not eaten here you need to try it! It's worth the trip. The service was excellent too! Normally, at Golden Corrals, the servers are not attentive and it takes them a while to refill your drinks. Not here! The servers were very attentive and were at our table taking care of our needs just when we needed them! They worked very hard and were constantly going. You never saw them back in the drink stations talking like you do at other Golden Corrals. If I were the owner, I would try to get that name off of the building.

2  Thank Cousin11
Reviewed June 4, 2014

me and my husband james. have driven from clarksville indiana to bedford ind. about 1 hr 45 min trip several times to eat at this resturant just since last summer a yr ago. we ate there thanksgiving 2013 and christmas 2013-into 2014. we have always thought the food was excellent there and the service was not too bad. the drive to bedford is a little long, but its worth eating at this golden corral.

1  Thank melissa c
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We were treated very poorly by the owner, who was seating people. The waitress was very nice. The food was ok. The bathrooms needed to be cleaned.

1  Thank hnjmad