“so-so” 3 of 5 bubbles

Smokin Jim's BBQ
Ranked #2 of 54 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Family dinning with home style food.
Bedford, Indiana
“so-so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

over priced 32.00 for two was to much 30 in. to get food .shoud be called slow jims keeping the price up.

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank ham_bone3333

Oolitic, Indiana
“Hog Heaven!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

Our family loves Smokin' Jim's. We have been eating here since they opened in the shack across the street :) The service is great and the prices are reasonable. Our children love to play checkers while we wait for our food. My 2 favorite food items are pulled pork nachos and the pulled pork sandwich. They have several different sauces to choose from.

I love the way this family works together in the family business. They are also very generous when disaster strikes. They will load up their smoker, travel to the disaster area and feed the volunteers and those displaced.

Will always be a family favorite of ours!!!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank KaB306
Indiana
“Awesome every time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

I have only great things to say about this place. The food is absolutely delicious and there are many sauce options (my favorite is the sweet hickory BBQ.) The staff is very kind and genuine. The interior is very warm and inviting. I don't know the owners but I know they are active in the community and will travel great distances to serve food to the hungry and hurting (tornado tossed communities, etc.) Smokin Jim's may not be your first thought when you head into bedford for a bite but I highly encourage you to give it a try. A really nice addition to the Bedford area.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Haiden09
Indiana
“Great food, excellent service, great atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

My mother and I decided to try Smokin' Jims and we loved it. This place is a really great family place...they had yatzee on the tables to pass the time while you wait for your food. Also, a place to write prayer requests. The tables and décor are really nice, too. I ordered the chicken and got a side of mashed potatoes. The potatoes were delicious...way better than Cracker Barrels. I thought the pricing seemed very fair. We didn't order dessert, but it looked really good. Too bad I am on a diet. My only complaint would be more options for people on low carb diets.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank shifty_travels
Oolitic, Indiana
“Family atmosphere & Good food !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

My family loves this place. Lots of menu choices. Prices are good . Love that the owners are so caring about others in need. Kind of off the beaten path but very worth the drive to the other side of town!

1 Thank charity l

Been to Smokin Jim's BBQ? Share your experiences!