Super 8 by Wyndham Bedford
  • Pool
  • Fitness center
Economy Inn(Bloomington)
View Hotel
Crazyhorse Ranch & Lodge(West Baden Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsmemory foamfrosted flakesstay there againraisin breadgood nights sleeproom was cleanper nightbedsiubloomingtonmidnightlockhallwayrefrigeratorjacuzzi
Reviewed September 28, 2012

My husband and I chose Super 8 in Bedford,IN and stayed in the Jacuzzi suite. The Jacuzzi was so enjoyable and that mattress literally hugged your body so that you didn't want to get up. The staff was pleasant and helpful and we even enjoyed the breakfast the next morning. I would stay there again and recommend it to my friends for a nice getaway.
Anita B.

Room Tip: Don't let the name or location fool you. This Super 8 is clean, affordable and convenient to many locations in the south central Indiana area. Handicap rooms are accessible from main door jacuzzi suites are remote from pool and lobby noise.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
suresh P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2012

Dear anita Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment regarding cleanliness, breakfast and the room

sincerely

suresh
manager

Reviewed September 11, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary the weekend of Sept. 8th and 9th. We stayed in the suite. It was a very, very nice room. The staff was so nice and helpful. Anytime we passed anyone in the hallway they always had a smile on their face and something nice to say. The price was very reasonable. We took full advantage of the pool and work-out room, which was both better than any place we have stayed in before. I highly recommend you stay there if in the Bedford area. We cannot wait to stay there again. Many thanks to the staff!

Room Tip: The suite was a great room and at a great price.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Miranda P
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My family stayed this past Labor Day weekend. We heard Indiana had large outbreak of bed bugs in the region. When we checked into our rooms 215&218 I checked the mattresses for any type of blood spots or bugs. I found nothing in both rooms. The day we checked out, my mother saw bed bug crawling underneath her blanket. I notified the front desk clerk and said she will have the manager call us. She took down our information and we haven't heard anything from them at all. I would not recommended staying here again. Very disappointed with the management. This hotel was at Bedford, Indiana location.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Bjmorrow
Ramila P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

thanks for your feed back In response to the accusation that our Hotel had Bed Bugs in our rooms, we have had a professional Pest Control Company go through every room and our entire property and there were no signs of any infestation at any time. We realize that during the summer months insects can find their way into our rooms, but we have monthly inspection by our Pest Control Company to insure against Bed Bugs.

suresh, manager

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Helpful Staff, very friendly but the rooms smelled horrible. Really, really smoky and the carpet was in bad shape. Although the price was very reasonable................................................

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Arrived late on 7/28/12 staff was extremely helpful and accommodating , room was clean, nice location would stay there again. The golden corral restaurant around the corner is probably the best one I have ever eaten at, and the blue springs caverns nearby are worth the time to go see.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple