Holiday Inn Express Bedford
$67
$78
$112
Agoda.com
Fourwinds Lakeside Inn & Marina(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
$129
Travelocity
Economy Inn(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
$48
$105
CandlewoodSuites
$50
$49
No availability for your dates from our partners
Hotels.com
All reviewspool areaone nightfront deskhot tubwireless signalroom was cleanpancake machinebloomington hotelsbreakfast was standard farechlorine smellwould stay here againvery nice hotelcheck in was easynice breakfastking suiteup to datehie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 1, 2012

I arrived early afternoon with a departure time of midnite, I was checked in by Belinda the early check in was not a problem...appears to be freshly remodeled..room was nice and clean great water pressure bathroom was well stocked...only downfall the room I was in had no microwave but it did have a coffee pot and a refrigerator...nice place freindly people and gravel truck parking beside the regular parking lot...I would reccomend this place ....I will be back the next time Im in the area...the price was a little higher than I wanted to pay but they were almost sold out and it was worth what I paid....

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 10, 2011

I spent two nights at this hotel. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel is not within walking distance of any restaurants. I saw another review about a balcony room which is what I had. While there was some noise in the evening of children playing in the pool, it was not bothersome and ended by an appropriate time. Fortunately, I did not stay and work in the room during the day. The breakfast was adequate but, I wish the bananas were not as black as they were (I guess I need to get there earlier). The hotel is used by many business workers. The free Wi-Fi worked very well. FYI, they use Bath and Body Works products for soap. Some hotels get the cheap soap but, this location uses the nicer products (that you'll want to take home).

Room Tip: If you don't like to hear kids playing in the pool during the day or evening, do not get a balcony room.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 4, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for a wedding in town,I had to make multiple phone calls to modify my reservation and each time I came in contact with the hotel they were awesome at helping me with my needs. They helped me with an early check in and swaping from a one bed room to a two bed room. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I too would stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 31, 2011

My husband, two daughters and grandkids stayed her Saturday night of Labor Day weekend because we were attending a family reunion in the area and going to the Children's Museum in Indianapolis the next day. The room was very nice and large enough for a rollaway bed. We had an advance reservation, but we checked in late. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good, and we swam in the pool before we checked out. They had nice terrycloth robes in the room to wear to the pool. Very nice. Would stay here again if in the area. The Children's Museum is very nice. We all really enjoyed it.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2011

We were driving to Texas from Ohio..off the interstate..and came across this hotel. looks brand new. Smelled great. Very quiet. Out in the country. Would stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family