“Good food, but just average place.”

Mamma's Mexican-Italian Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 54 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: Mexican
Indiana
“Good food, but just average place.”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I ordered the quesadilla burger. It was very good. We also got the salad bar and it was also good. But the chips and salsa were bland...I didn't like the salsa at all. Also, the building is kind of drab. Needs cleaned and remodeled.

Visited August 2013

Louisville, Kentucky
“great place to eat and cozy”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

best mexican resturant around in the area alway want to come back and eat at this mamma's resturant very good and clean place to eat at

Visited November 2013
3 Thank melissa c
“Disappointed”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Every time we visit family Mamma's was a "must eat here" place. This time the food was barely warm, over-seasoned, & did not match the menu description. I questioned the waitress because my meal matched the description of another menu item. She was very rude. She was inattentive to our drinks & ignored requests for a refill.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank point_me_out
Charlestown, Indiana
“"Mamma Tried"”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I have been here several times, and the food has actually been pretty good. Although, I must confess that I think I got food poisoning the last time I was there. Oh, well. "stuff" happens. There is one thing that people don't seem to like (myself included). The salad bowls are small, with rounded bottoms, and seem to want to roll around.
Interesting item: the hand blow dryer in the men's room is so powerful, it sounds like a fighter jet taking off, and is quite startling if you aren't expecting it.
Maybe the place is better than average, but there is no "good" rating offered above.

Visited July 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Good location”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We ate lunch at Mamma's, and it was okay. Husband had fried pork tenderloin, but it had been pounded so thin, hard to distinguish it was really there! The fried pickles were greasy. Service good, location in town good. Hard to find eating establishments in Bedford.

• Visited September 2012