“terrible staff”

Cuisines: Mexican
Bedford, Indiana
“terrible staff”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

My co-workers and I frequently order food from Mamma's because the food is pretty good but, several times now we've had to deal with the employees making comments about what we order and downgrading our business. Then when the delivery guy shows up he has no better an attitude than the people on the phone. It's been almost a month since we last ordered and it may be the last time we do.

Visited June 2012

Bloomington, Indiana
“Mamma's is a great stop in Bedford.”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

A wide selection of well prepared meals in a nice setting. Variety is the name of the game here. You can get a burger, italian, or a mexican dish all at the same joint. Beer is available in the bottle, and you can get a cocktail if you're brave.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank M B
Murray, Kentucky
“Good food, friendly service”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Mama's was convenient (walking distance) from my Motel and the food was good and a good value.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank marvinsc
“Burger was ok, but don't make a special trip.”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

After reading the reviews I thought this would be one great little hole in the wall place. The food was not bad, just not up to the raves I read from everyone else. One poster said these were the best onion rings they had ever had. My response...you need to get out more! The onion rings were ok and my bacon cheeseburger was ok. The free chips and salsa was kinda neat although I've had much better salsa in authentic mexican restarants. Overall...average.

• Visited December 2011
Carmel, California
“We were amazed by the huge menu.”
Reviewed July 17, 2011

Yum. The menu is huge. We both enjoyed our meals but the onion rings were the standout item. Might be the best onion rings I've ever tasted.

Visited July 2011