“Clean!”
Review of Rosemount Motel

Rosemount Motel
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Bedford
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This is the first time I stayed in this town at this particular motel. I loved that it had microwave and fridge, especially for the value price for the stay. I will stay at this motel again when I'm in the area.Quality stay for the cost! Polite staff, clean comfortable room.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
8  Thank Sam132013
There are newer reviews for Rosemount Motel

Reviewed May 24, 2013

This is the best motel that I have ever stayed in. There is amazing service here. The manager is very nice and friendly. This place is our home away from home!!! OUR PERMANENT VACATION SPOT!!!!!!! :) Thank you staff of Rosemount.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Kelci W
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at the Rosemount. Very clean, great price and very cozy. And Jay the manager went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. It felt like home away from home. We will definitely come back and stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Rackindianapolis
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I have just returned from a 3 night stay at the Rosemount in Bedford, Indiana. It is not fancy but Jay and family take Hospitality to whole new level. The room was clean and had all I needed for this trip, A/C and hot and cold running water. :-) There was an Archery event in town and the place was full but Jay still greets guests by name and tries to accomodate any request.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank marvinsc
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Love the place, very friendly&accomodating! No the place still has a few issues but feel those are minimal for the price! I've stayed in alot of places and for as old as this establishment is it is well kept & has lots of improvements you can see!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Lori M
Reviewed October 4, 2011

I found this motel to be extremely creepy, old, musty, outdated, and overall a dump. My husband and I stayed up the majority of the night with the lights on because we were so creeped out by it. My dad booked the rooms based on past positive reviews, but don't believe them! Unless you want to stay somewhere that is reminicent of the Bates Motel from the movie Pyscho. The beds just have sheets and a comforter--no middle blanket. The comforter had gross-looking hairs and stains on it and we did not use it, so on top of being creeped out, I was also freezing all night. The staff did bring us an extra blanket after we asked but it also had hairs and stains on it. That doesn't seem very sanitary to me!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank essie022
Reviewed September 22, 2011

I stayed at the Rosemount for 2 weeks while I was looking for an apartment. The staff was very efficient and Jay is by far the best front desk manager, I have ever seen. Trust me I have traveled to many places in the U.S and abroad, you will not find someone as resourceful and friendly for the price. They take a lot a pride in their hotel and it shows in cleanliness and comfort. They are loyal to their customers and will move mountains to make sure you have a place to stay if you need one. Will come back!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank wolverineblue
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford
Quality Inn & Suites
#4 of 5 in French Lick
Super 8 Bedford
Super 8 Bedford
#3 of 5 in Bedford

Been to Rosemount Motel? Share your experiences!