“Really enjoyed our stay”
Review of Rosemount Motel

Rosemount Motel
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Bedford
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at the Rosemount. Very clean, great price and very cozy. And Jay the manager went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. It felt like home away from home. We will definitely come back and stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Rackindianapolis

Reviewed May 20, 2012

I have just returned from a 3 night stay at the Rosemount in Bedford, Indiana. It is not fancy but Jay and family take Hospitality to whole new level. The room was clean and had all I needed for this trip, A/C and hot and cold running water. :-) There was an Archery event in town and the place was full but Jay still greets guests by name and tries to accomodate any request.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank marvinsc
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Love the place, very friendly&accomodating! No the place still has a few issues but feel those are minimal for the price! I've stayed in alot of places and for as old as this establishment is it is well kept & has lots of improvements you can see!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Lori M
Reviewed October 4, 2011

I found this motel to be extremely creepy, old, musty, outdated, and overall a dump. My husband and I stayed up the majority of the night with the lights on because we were so creeped out by it. My dad booked the rooms based on past positive reviews, but don't believe them! Unless you want to stay somewhere that is reminicent of the Bates Motel from the movie Pyscho. The beds just have sheets and a comforter--no middle blanket. The comforter had gross-looking hairs and stains on it and we did not use it, so on top of being creeped out, I was also freezing all night. The staff did bring us an extra blanket after we asked but it also had hairs and stains on it. That doesn't seem very sanitary to me!

1  Thank essie022
Reviewed September 22, 2011

I stayed at the Rosemount for 2 weeks while I was looking for an apartment. The staff was very efficient and Jay is by far the best front desk manager, I have ever seen. Trust me I have traveled to many places in the U.S and abroad, you will not find someone as resourceful and friendly for the price. They take a lot a pride in their hotel and it shows in cleanliness and comfort. They are loyal to their customers and will move mountains to make sure you have a place to stay if you need one. Will come back!

2  Thank wolverineblue
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Ok I can't even believe these reviews are from the same hotel. What do you guys consider clean? The room was filthy. Carpet had stains all over it. Ew. Jay was VERY friendly, but that did not make up for the dirt. I pulled back the sheet accidentally and there was fresh blood stains on the mattress. Never again.

Room Tip: do not stay here
4  Thank DebbieDG
Reviewed September 13, 2011

We stayed one night 4 July during a cross country motoring trip. The owners were very friendly and went the extra mile to make sure everything was great. Clean & tidy and being done up. Beautiful building - great to see it being preserved.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford
Quality Inn & Suites
#3 of 5 in French Lick
Super 8 Bedford
Super 8 Bedford
#3 of 5 in Bedford

Been to Rosemount Motel? Share your experiences!