“One of my Favorite Pizza Places”
Review of Grecco's

Grecco's
Ranked #5 of 61 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 30, 2015

We had a large carryout order, which they filled quickly and accurately. I don't live here anymore, so I try to get Grecco's any time I visit Bedford. I love their pizza and breadsticks.

Reviewed November 25, 2015 via mobile

Greccos is one of those places that the locals know and love. Their pizza is unlike any I've ever tasted anywhere else. The atmosphere is that of a cozy pizzeria. Better pizza than the chain franchises.

Reviewed November 4, 2015

I love the strombolis and pizzas here. I order the stroms pretty frequently, and they are always delicious and piping hot, whether picked up or delivered. The counter workers and delivery drivers are all pleasant and friendly.

Reviewed October 4, 2015

My hubby and I had plans to go to a grill in Bedford, Indiana, but it was closed so we use my phone to locate other nearby restaurant. I saw that this one had good ratings so we found it and went inside. There isn't much seating inside and we were the only ones there around 12:30pm on a Saturday afternoon so we got the corner table by the little fireplace nook. We ordered garlic bread and a small pepperoni pizza on hand tossed crust. Their smalls are like mediums at places like Pizza Hut. The garlic bread was two big slices of French style bread covered in cheese and spices; it was crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. The pizza sauce was simple, the pepperoni what you expect, but what made this great was the pastry flakiness of the crust itself. I do wish the toppings had been further out to the edges but otherwise we will definitely be going back or ordering it in the future.

Reviewed September 29, 2015

Quaint little pizza place. Pizza options are broad, service is pretty good for a one person show. Didn't try any of the other dishes. Some of their newer stores might handle a bigger crowd, but the Bedford store is a bit small for much beyond a foursome

Been to Grecco's? Share your experiences!