“Standard Hampton Inn” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Batesville
Dallas, TX USA
“Standard Hampton Inn”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2010

Easy to find on NE side of the Interstate, the Hampton is clean, in good repair and priced right. Workout room is small and basic. Batesville, Oldenburg and Metamora are well worth a day's sightseeing.

Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2009

This is a very good hotel in the middle of nowhere in Indiana. The rooms are updated with newer furniture, nice big beds, free wifi, LCD tv, and free breakfast. One down side of the place is no elevator to the 2nd floor.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Detroit, MI
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2009

One of the keys to a good stay for me is how many hairs I find in the bath room. I found quite a few here there and everywhere. The hotel itself is the standard Hampton Inn with a smaller corner bathroom w/o a fan. The room itself was standard nothing to complain about there. Staff was pleasant.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Berea, KY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2009

Very pleased. Right off the exit. Not much close in the way of shopping or dining. You have to travel into town or go to Greensburg to get to a nice "sit in and dine" type restaurant.
Hotel was super. Exactly what you would expect from a Hamilton Inn.
Pool was clean as were the rooms and the rest of the facility. Continental breakfast is well above average.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Huntington, West Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2008

My husband and I just went to Batesville on a business trip. We chose Hampton Inn as our stay-over because of Hampton's consistency in quality. This was my first stay at Hampton since they have upgraded their linens, furniture, and fixtures. It was very well decorated. The bedding was fabulous, and I had the best night's sleep that I've had in a long time.
Our bathroom was immaculate; the room was also clean, and we had no issues with anything about our room or stay.
The front desk staff were so polite, friendly, and gave us driving directions to everywhere we needed to go.
The breakfast was better than expected for continental breakfast. There was cereal, fruit, bagels, gourmet muffins, french toast sticks, sausage, and more. There was unlimited coffee & drinks. There was more than enough food to keep us full until lunch.
Unfortunately, we arrived after the pool had closed at 10pm, and left before it opened at 10am.
The hotel is right off the interstate exit, and is convenient to various dining & shopping areas, as well as downtown, and the surround area.
As long as my future experiences at Hampton Inn are this great, I will continue to stay at Hampton Inns from now on, no matter where I travel.
It is my opinion that for the price, this hotel is much better than it's competitors.

• Liked — The luxurious bedding.
  • Disliked — The pool hours.
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2008

I stayed three nights with my parents and my 7-year-old daughter at the Hampton Inn in Batesville. We had a great experience! I had booked a double room with a refrigerator/microwave. When we got there, the room assigned to us was on the 2nd floor. This was a problem since there is no elevator and my father is disabled. The clerk on duty gave us a first-floor room, but when we got there, there was no refrigerator/microwave. I called the front office, and she switched us to another first floor room with everything we could want. Great service, very helpful and fast!

The room was comfortable and VERY clean. Comfortable bedding, larger refrigerator than most motels offer, free wireless internet service that was never a problem to access. The bathroom was a bit small and needed a vent (it got terribly hot and steamy), but otherwise the room was great.

NICE pool and whirlpool. My daughter enjoyed this, and my parents liked the hot tub.

We enjoyed the variety at breakfast and the larger-than-normal eating area.

Overall we couldn't be more pleased. We'll definitely stay here again!

• Liked — Friendly staff, good pool, nice room.
  • Disliked — Small bathroom, no elevator.
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
Lansing, MI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2008

This was a very comfortable stay. I had a room on the first floor. Breakfast was good- usual things found on the breakfast bar of a Hampton Inn. I didn't use the pool, but it looked well kept. Very easy to get to- a nice little Mexican resteraunt across the parking lot. Desk staff was nice- check in/out was easy. I stay at Hampton Inns quite a lot, and this was pretty much just like all the rest- which is a good thing.

• Liked — easy to get to, clean and quiet
  • Disliked — no dislikes
  • Stayed May 2008
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Batesville
Comfort Inn Batesville
Comfort Inn Batesville
#2 of 2 in Batesville
Hampton Inn and Suites - Greensburg
Holiday Inn Express Greensburg
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lawrenceburg
BEST WESTERN PLUS Whitewater Inn
Baymont Inn & Suites Greensburg

Been to Hampton Inn Batesville? Share your experiences!