“Great Sanwiches” 4 of 5 bubbles

LaRosa's Pizzeria
Ranked #7 of 32 Restaurants in Batesville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Santa Cruz, California
“Great Sanwiches”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

Good food, love the pizza sauce. Avoid going on a Saturday night, it will take long to get your food. The baked cookies are HUGE and good.

Visited July 2013

Batesville, in
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good pizza, nice place to relax”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

It's been a while since we ate here but it was good the last time. We have medical issues that make us not able to eat a lot of cheese or bread so, sadly., pizza is right out of the diet.
We would get the multiple topping, vegetarian style pizza or a cheese calzone, both are very good. The salads are good and the bread is very good. Service was fast and the place is clean.

Visited July 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Generally good pizza except for thicker crust”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

I've been there several times and I love their thin-crust pizza. It's as tasty and flavorful as any pizza in that area (tri-state). But I recently ordered their thicker-crust pizza and it was undercooked and doughy. For that, I'm kicking my rating down to a very good (because their pasta and sandwiches are above-board and they use fresh ingredients), but I would stay away from the thicker pizza until they get someone in there who can consistently cook it correctly. I've eaten in their restaurant and carried out. I like their restaurant because you can stop there at like 3 or 4 in the afternoon and it's quiet. Generally, they have good food and most of my experiences there have been solid

• Visited April 2013