“Good food, not so good waitress.”

LiL' Charlies Restaurant and Brewery
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Batesville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub, Healthy
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Canton, Ohio
“Good food, not so good waitress.”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I ordered the Brewhouse Burger and a salad which was very good! The salad was a good sized portion and for the sandwich, either the pulled pork or the burger by themselves would have been good, but combining the two is an awesome sandwich.
I also ordered the house beer sampler. I actually liked Harry's IPA the best. Father Frantz Wit and Batesville Blonde Pilsner were both very weak whereas the Fire House Red Ale and Exra's Brown Ale were both on the bitter side.
The downside to my visit - The waitress was not very good...
My silverware was dirty, and I asked the waitress for clean silverware and she just walked away. The bartender heard the request and brought clean silverware when the waitress did not return promptly.
Also, my burger was brought out before the beer sampler, so I asked the same bartender who gave me the clean silverware what was up with that and he said he would prep the beer sampler right now.
I would return if I am in the area again, but I would hope to have a better waitress or waiter.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank SuperPoser

“Great food, friendly service!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

I always love visiting Lil' Charlies! Friendly staff, awesome service, wonderful food and a great atmosphere! Perfect for family, friends or date night!

3 Thank jjt1993
“Great find in small town”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Had excellent beer and great meal with friendly staff. If you are near this location, it is worth the drive for good craft beer! Will visit again, ask for Adam Ollberding, he made our evening a great one.

2 Thank Scott E
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent for dinner or lunch”
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

We came 5 minutes before the kitchen closed and the dinner meal was so good we stopped again for lunch on our way back through town. The shrimp fajitas were terrific and the hamburger huge and tasty. They brew their own beer, and it's great. For lunch we had their chili (nice kick), a gourmet salad, and the best fish sandwich ever - minimal coating on a large filet. Highly recommend this place!

3 Thank cen811
Liberty, Indiana
“great place to eat!”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

we love it! The food was great! It was a lovely placer in batesville!!!!!!! We had a great time! We will be back for sure!!!!!! you will be happy if you go there!

• Visited June 2013